People with skin problems can discuss their symptoms with one of the skin specialists in Rawalpindi. The doctor will determine the cause of the condition and provide effective treatment options accordingly.
The effective remedies that help remove sun tan are:
- Turmeric and Gram Flour Mixture: Turmeric and Gram flour help reduce the impact of the sun on the skin. Additionally, it helps remove dead skin cells and enhance physical appearance. The individual can mix both the ingredients of the same quality and add water to prepare the paste. Apply the mixture to the skin and let it dry. After twenty minutes use warm water to rinse the face and repeat it daily until the suntan is gone.
- Lemon and Honey Mixture: The lemon has bleaching properties that help remove the tan. However, it can irritate the skin and cause dryness. Hence, the use of lemon and honey should be done simultaneously to heal the skin and remove the tan.
- The mixture of Cucumber, Rosewater, and Lemon Juice: People with sensitive skin should not apply lemon directly on the skin. Cucumber and rosewater have a soothing effect and antioxidant properties that will help improve skin health. Mix all the ingredients and apply to the affected area for ten minutes to notice a visible change.
- Face Pack of Papya and Honey: Papaya contains pepsin, which allows the skin to heal and remove the dead cells from the skin. Additionally, it is famous for its bleaching properties. Papaya and honey face pack can help get rid of the sun tan without causing redness and irritation to people with sensitive skin.
- Tomato and Yogurt: Tomatoes are citric in nature and contain vitamins and potassium, which allows the removal of sun tan. People with sensitive skin should add yogurt to the tomato paste and apply it on the face for ten to fifteen minutes to avoid skin redness and itching.
- Yogurt and Orange Juice: The combination of orange juice and yogurt helps soothe the skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Potato Juice and Lemon Juice: Potatoes and lemon juice help remove dead cells and deal with pigmentation and sunburns. Hence, people will sun tan can use the mixture daily unless they have reached their desired results.
- The mixture of Turmeric and Milk: The use of turmeric and milk together can heal dry skin and deal with skin tan. Add one tablespoon of turmeric to half a tablespoon of milk and prepare the paste. Apply on the face and let it dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after fifteen minutes, and repeat the process daily unless the sun tan is gone.
- Fullers Earth and Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera and fuller earth have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and remove suntan. It has no side effects and can easily be applied all over the body. Prepare the paste. Apply on the affected and let it dry for fifteen minutes.
- Green Tea: Green tea helps reduce blemishes and remove sun tan. Just dip the green tea bag in water and apply it to the face and affected area. The person can observe the visible change in their appearance after the first use.
- Sugar and Lemon Juice: Sugar is a great exfoliator, and lemon contains bleaching properties. People with normal skin types can use this method to remove suntan and dead cells. However, people with sensitive skin must not use this method as it can cause redness, acne breakout, and itchiness on the face.
Individuals exhibiting symptoms of a skin condition must consult a dermatologist at Hameed Latif Hospital. The specialist will conduct relevant tests to detect the disease, its cause, and its severity before providing guidance regarding effective treatment options. It will help the patient opt for a treatment plan that will allow smooth recovery without further complications.