Explore the Wonders of Oregon from a Plush Vacation Rental
From picturesque Crater Lake to the iconic Smith Rock, luxury vacationers will be amazed by the stunning beauty and natural wonders that Oregon has to offer. With plush luxury vacation rentals in Oregon, luxury travelers can experience all the state has to offer from the comfort of their own home away from home! Enjoy luxury amenities like hot tubs and fireplaces, as well as plenty of space for that perfect family getaway. Oregon vacation rentals provide visitors with all the comforts of home without all the distractions and crowds that come along with a luxury hotel stay. With great luxury rental options throughout the state, you’ll be sure to find something perfect for your luxury vacation. From luxury mountain cabins to luxury beach rentals, luxury travelers will find something perfect for them in Oregon!
Top 10 Natural Wonders in Oregon
These are the top 10 natural wonders in Oregon:
- Crater Lake: Oregon’s deepest lake and the nation’s seventh deepest, Crater Lake is a must-see for any luxury vacationer to Oregon. Located in southern Oregon in the Cascade Mountains, this stunningly blue lake was formed over 7,700 years ago by the collapse of a volcano. Visitors can marvel at its beauty, snap breathtaking photos and enjoy the outdoors by hiking the nearby trails or camping.
- Painted Hills: The Painted Hills are located in the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, near Mitchell in Eastern Oregon. This area is an incredible geological formation of hills and rock formations that are painted with brilliant colors of yellow, orange, and red. Visitors can marvel at the beauty of this area, as well as explore the trails and view fossils from millions of years ago.
- Columbia River Gorge: The Columbia River Gorge is a spectacular canyon that stretches for over 80 miles along the border of Oregon and Washington State. It offers some of the most stunning vistas in the Pacific Northwest and is home to many waterfalls, including Multnomah Falls. It’s a great spot for luxury vacationers to take in the beauty of nature while exploring the incredible trails and views accessible from both sides of the gorge.
- Crater Lake National Park: Another one of Oregon’s natural wonders is Crater Lake National Park, home to the deepest lake in the United States. With its clear blue waters and incredible views of Mount Mazama, luxury vacationers can take advantage of the many activities available here like Fishing, Hiking, and Boating.
- Smith Rock State Park: Located just east of Bend, Oregon is Smith Rock State Park. This park is home to one of the most iconic rock climbing areas in the United States and provides luxury vacationers with stunning views of Oregon’s Cascade Mountains. Smith Rock also offers plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, picnicking, and more!
- The Coast: No list of natural wonders in Oregon would be complete without mentioning the Oregon Coast. Luxury vacationers can take advantage of the endless beaches, coastal trails, and impressive rock formations that line this incredible coastline. There’s no better way to experience luxury in Oregon than by taking a stroll along one of these picturesque shorelines!
- Mount Hood: Last but certainly not least is Mount Hood, Oregon’s tallest mountain and a popular luxury vacation spot. Towering over 11,000 feet high, luxury vacationers can take in the majestic beauty of this dormant volcano while taking part in activities like skiing, snowboarding, or hiking its many trails.
Vacation Rentals in Oregon With Amazing Views
Here are 10 luxury vacation rentals in Oregon with amazing views
- Oceanfront Haven in Cannon Beach: This luxury vacation rental offers stunning ocean views and is located right on the beach! It has two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a living room area, as well as its own private hot tub and patio.
- Luxury Lodge on the Willamette River: Located near Portland, this luxury vacation rental is situated on the banks of the Willamette River and offers stunning views of Mt. Hood in the distance. With three bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a living area, guests can enjoy luxury amenities such as a private hot tub, outdoor firepit, and access to nearby trails.
- Coos Bay Beach House: Located right on the beach in Coos Bay, this luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and an outdoor patio with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ashland Retreat: Nestled in the heart of Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley, this luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and a hot tub overlooking the stunning Rogue River.
- Luxury Condo in The Dalles: This luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and views of the majestic Columbia River Gorge right from its balcony!
- Lake View Cottage in Bend: Located in the heart of Central Oregon, this luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and stunning views of the Cascade Mountains from its deck.
- Secluded Cabin near Sisters: This luxury vacation rental is located in the foothills of the Cascades near Sisters and offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and breathtaking views of the Three Sisters mountains from its private deck.
- Luxury Home in Hood River: Located on the banks of the Columbia River, this luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, four bedrooms, and incredible views of Mt. Hood right from its large patio.
- Beachfront House in Lincoln City: This luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, three bedrooms, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean right from its private balcony.
- Luxury Lodge in Joseph: Located near Wallowa Lake, this luxury vacation rental offers luxury amenities such as a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and breathtaking views of the Wallowa Mountains from its deck.
These luxury vacation rentals in Oregon offer luxury amenities and spectacular views that will make your next luxury vacation unforgettable! From the Pacific Coast to Mount Hood, there is something for everyone in Oregon, and luxury vacation rentals are the perfect way to experience it all. So why not book one today?