Protect Your Skin from Harmful Rays with the best Sunscreen SPF 50!
Regardless of how efficiently you care for your skin, it would be best if you protect your skin from external damage. Therefore, protection with the best sunscreen SPF 50 is essential, whether inside or outside. This article will discuss the importance of using sunscreen SPF 50 regularly.
As summer peaks, you should protect your skin from sunburn and free radical damage. Sun protection should be addressed, especially during summers in India. When your skin starts to tan, it is a sign of your cells getting into damage control mode.
UV rays are a proven cause of skin damage, premature aging, and even skin cancer. Yes! That is why you need a natural sunscreen SPF 50 as your all-in-one protection against sun rays and their harmful effect on your skin.
Here is a quick guide to understanding what SPF is:
You might have noticed SPF values mentioned on sunscreen products. One of the crucial factors you need to consider while purchasing sunscreen is SPF. Also known as the Sun Protection Factor, SPF is a universal measure of how well sunscreen can protect your skin from UVA and UVB radiation.
It is important to note that some exposure to natural sunlight is essential for the body to produce vitamin D. However, excessive sun exposure and living in high-temperature areas can cause severe and irreversible skin and tissue damage. Therefore, it is ideal to use sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 50, which can block up to 98% of UVB radiation.
Why do you need sunscreen even when indoors?
It’s a common misconception that sunscreen is only needed when spending time outdoors. This is because your skin starts feeling itchy due to the heat in summer when you are outdoors. But the sun’s harmful radiation can be equally harmful, even when working indoors. Again, this is because there remains some sunlight exposure even when indoors.
Due to trendy interiors, people opt for heavy glass windows all over the house for natural sunlight. But, unfortunately, as spatial and clean as it may look, it allows sunlight to stream right through. So, a corner space with a window at the office and long hours of driving in your car expose your skin to UVA and UVB rays.
While some glasses are designed to block most UVA and UVB rays, they can still be harmful in some way. In addition, electronic devices, particularly at your workplace, also emit light. Constant exposure to electronic light emissions may result in skin damage.
How does Sunscreen Shield You from harmful UV rays?
Your skin tends to dry out, especially in the summer. Therefore, a natural sunscreen SPF 50 can come in handy for you. It can protect and nourish your skin in multiple ways. Here are some of how it helps your skin in fighting the sun.
- Protection against UVA/B rays: A good sunscreen with SPF 50 made with natural ingredients shields your skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/B radiation. Using sunscreen with SPF 50 formulation could also be an option. It simultaneously prevents sunburn and skin aging.
- Reduces inflammation: Your skin becomes itchy, develops rashes, and starts showing discoloration after prolonged exposure to the sun. This happens primarily because of inflammation in the skin cells.
A sunscreen SPF 50 with aloe vera and calendula may relieve severe redness and skin inflammation. Individuals with skin conditions like psoriasis or sensitive skin should go for a Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 and avoid sunscreens with harsh chemicals.
- Prevents skin cancer: Harmful ultraviolet rays can cause skin cancer. Regular sunscreen application has proven effective in preventing skin diseases, including cancerous conditions. You can lower your risk of skin cancer by using sunscreen with SPF 50.
- Protects against tans and pigmentation: Sun exposure causes skin pigmentation or discoloration. When your skin gets tanned, your cells instantly try to repair the damage. Melanin release is a sign of that activity.
Applying sunscreen SPF 50 with vitamin C and turmeric can help prevent hyperpigmentation. These discoloration and sunspots are reported mostly on the exposed areas of the arms, shoulders, back, head, and face.
- Delays premature aging: Repeated or prolonged exposure to UVA and B rays hinder collagen production, reduce elasticity, and damage skin cells. This leads to the development of wrinkles, fine lines, and photodamage. Skincare essentials with sunscreen SPF 50 protect arrest early signs of aging.
- Nourishes and hydrates your skin: Sunscreen is a defense mechanism, locks in your body’s natural moisture, and keeps your skin hydrated. Regular use of sunscreen SPF 50. It can prevent skin aging and keep your skin youthful and glowing.
For effective results, try opting for safe products made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals. We recommend using Mamaearth Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with the natural goodness of Carrot Seed, Turmeric, and SPF 50 PA+++.
It is infused with the goodness of natural ingredients that protect your skin from harsh sunlight. Carrot Seed and Turmeric Extracts protect your skin against harsh sunlight and impart brightness. The formulation is non-greasy and ideal for Indian summers.
Take Good Care of Your Tender Lips with Mamaearth!
You pay special attention to the skin of your face. So why leave out the lips? Regular use of a lip balm can give you soft and moisturized lips. Not only is it good for the lips, but it can also give your lips a gentle blush. What’s more? Adequate hydration for your lips can help prevent pigmentation.
For a hint of color along with natural nourishment, try using the Mamaearth Rose Tinted Natural Lip Balm. It moistens the lips for up to 12 hours and gives them a natural tint. In addition, the lip balm contains the antioxidant power of Vitamins E and C, along with Shea Butter that seals in moisture to keep lips hydrated.
The Nourishing 100% Natural Lip Balm provides intense nourishment without any tint, making it suitable for both men and women. The lip balm draws intense hydration from Vitamin E and Shea Butter. It also has Vitamin E, which helps reduce pigmentation.
Don’t Skip Your Sunscreen!
Unfiltered UV rays of the sun, in the summer or any other season, can cause irreversible damage to the skin. So why risk sunspots, premature aging, and dryness when a simple product like Mamaearth Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen can protect your skin? Choose this effective sunscreen today to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
Mamaearth is Asia’s first Made-Safe certified brand, and its products are safe and cruelty-free. Its products can make a difference in how your skin feels free from toxic chemicals. In addition, the products are dermatologically tested to suit all skin types. Trust us when we say that Mamaearth has something for everyone!