Dubai is the largest city in the UAE and is known as the land of beauty. However, the vast deserts of the city tell you about the Bedouin legacy. You will find too many things in Dubai to see. Because of all these things, this is the best place in the world for visitors. However, the most exciting thing about Dubai is the desert safari. Who doesn’t want to experience the adventure ride into the desert with the 4×4 luxury vehicle? There are too many activities that you can perform in the Dubai desert safari. Quad bike riding, dune bashing, camel riding, henna painting, and many more.
Safety Precautions To Take For Desert Safari Dubai:
Everyone knows about the Desert Safari Dubai and the activities. In this article, we will tell you about some precautions that you have to take for a safe trip. So, all the precautions that you have to take are present in this article.
If we talk about dressing, then the best thing is you don’t have to follow any formal dress code. But we recommend you to wear loose clothes. In these clothes, you always feel comfortable. It might be possible that the temperature will be high in the desert. So, if you are going in summer then wear light clothes.
If you are going for desert safari Dubai in winter, pack the winter stuff. These include jackets, gloves, shawls, socks and other stuff. It is because the temperature of the desert at night will cool down.
Precautions For The Dune Bashing:
You should follow some tips to make your activities safe for riding. If you are riding in your vehicle, 4×4 buggy, or motorbike, don’t forget to wear the seat belt. But for the buggy or motorbike, you should wear full safety gear. The knee, chest guards and helmet are the essential safety gears. If you don’t wear all these safety gears, then maybe you will get in trouble.
Other than this, always take some light food before the ride; this thing will not disturb your stomach. If you overeat, then it might be possible that you will not feel well. Some people have weak stomachs and may suffer from motion sickness, so don’t overeat before riding.
The next thing is to always listen to the safety instructions of the tour guide. After listening to the instructions, it is essential to follow all the instructions. When riding, always stay on the track and keep the headlights on. Also, stay away from the other vehicle to avoid accidents.
It is essential to select light activities and dinner for older people or those with some health problems. If you have any health problems or diseases, inform your tour operators before desert safari. Most of the time, tour operators have their first aid kits. First, you should ask this from tour operators, or you can take your own. Also, you can take some medicines for allergies or other things.
How To Book The Dubai Desert Safari?
The best way to book the Dubai desert safari is with the help of the internet. For this, you have to visit the website of the tour operators. Check their all packages, what are they offering and the price of every package. But don’t forget to read all the instructions and other things mentioned on their website. After visiting the two or more tour operator websites, compare their packages. After this select the tour operator that suits you, according to your budget. The next thing you can do is check other people’s reviews to know more about the company. But we recommend you always select the known and famous tour company.
Other Tips To Make Your Desert Safari Dubai Safe:
- Don’t take plenty of water before the Desert Safari. Especially before the dune bashing because it is a vigorous activity.
- Always remember to wear sunglasses, a hat and also take a good camera for beautiful photography.
- Take some extra money for the luxury activities or buy something like water, snacks or drink.
- Your dress code will be according to the environment and weather conditions.
- Before the desert safari Dubai you should prepare yourself to live at any temperature. Always wear open shoes like sandals, these are better than the coat shoes and pumps.
- If you have back or heart problems, we don’t recommend you for the desert safari.
- Pregnant women are not allowed for the desert safari Dubai.
- At the Dubai desert safari, motion sickness is a common problem, and for this, you just have to take some medicines.
- Camel riding and horse riding are different activities, so we recommend you listen to your guide before performing this activity.
- If you have some joint problems, we suggest you take some painkillers before performing the camel ride activity.